The Prophet State
Statehood – December 29, 1845
Name is Native American meaning “Friend”
Lone Star State
For 2010, the United States Reformation Prayer Network is implementing a national prayer strategy called “Root 52″. This prayer initiative is a 52-week prayer strategy to bring the nation back to its covenant roots.
During the first two weeks of 2010, all 50 states stood together to fast and pray for our national leadership and national governmental structure. Now, we are moving forward with each state network continuing to fast and pray with a focus on government leadership and the seven mountains. The torch of prayer and fasting will go “en route” from state to state in the sequence that they came to form the United States of America, until we complete 52 weeks, equaling 1 year.
Starting this Friday (July 23) the torch will pass from Florida to Texas (the 28th state). Check out the list below for prayer locations throughout the state. Go to the following link to download a PDF copy of our Texas State Prayer guide: PRAYER GUIDE
LOCATIONS FOR PRAYER IN TEXAS
- 7 PM – Friday, July 23 in Granbury (Crossroads Prayer Center, 1950 Acton Hwy, Granbury, TX)
- 7 PM – Saturday, July 24 in Waskom (Kenshire Ministries, 2591 Magnolia Road, Waskom, TX
- 2 PM – Sunday, July 25 in Victoria (Rising Eagles Ministries, 1604 E. Crestwood Dr, Victoria, TX)
- 7 PM – Monday, July 26 in Canyon (Summit Church, 2008 12th Ave. Canyon, TX)
- 7 PM – Tuesday, July 27 in El Paso (YWAM Base, 4444 Edgar Park, El Paso, TX)
- 7 PM – Wednesday, July 28 in Austin (Beautiful Savior Lutheran, 6830 S. Pleasant Valley, Austin, TX)
- 7 PM – Thursday, July 29 in Arlington (Prince of Peace Church, 1701 Martin Luther Dr, Arlington, TX))