Sunday, September 15, 2013

Freedom 21 - Day 6

Today is Day 6 of a twenty-one day initiative to end human trafficking in the United States and Mexico.  You can download the Prayer Guide through this link: Prayer Guide.

Today we are asking the Lord to deal with our unhealthy perspectives regarding women and sex.

Personal Repentance

Lord, forgive me if I have not had the right perception of sex and people as You intended. I repent if I have entertained ungodly cultural perceptions that are found in my nation.

Corporate Repentance

Father God, we stand in the gap on behalf of our nations and ask forgiveness for perverting sexuality and objectifying women. Have mercy on our nations as we repent for creating and exporting movies, TV shows, and music that teach our citizens to not follow your standards. Forgive us as your Church for submitting to these negative cultural forms instead of standing up for what is moral and pure.

Intercession


blog comments powered by Disqus