I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost.
There I will wait to see what the Lord says
and how he will answer my complaint.
Then the Lord said to me,
“Write my answer plainly on tablets,
so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
This vision is for a future time.
It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
for it will surely take place.
It will not be delayed."
Prince of Peace is a Spirit-filled and kingdom-minded fellowship that desires to worship and glorify God as we proclaim Jesus Christ to the world. As a church, we are...
- To grow into an intimate relationship with God through worship, prayer and study,
- To grow in a bonding relationship with each other through fellowship and ministry, and
- To grow into a loving, witnessing and serving relationship with those who make up our circles of influence at work, play and home
- That our ministry would be reproductive in its nature.
- That the church would be sending-out in its nature (that's the literal meaning of the word 'apostle'). We will equip and send out people to do the work of the ministry. We will be in the business of sending people out to minister to the streets of the City and to the streets of the nations in order to birth ministries and bring forth God's kingdom wherever the Lord plants us.
- That we would develop as a Strategic Training Center in molding and releasing persons grounded in worship, prayer and healing! We will witness the development of our members, under an apostolic covering, as leaders within our community, in our nation and in the world.
- That being apostolic, we would see it as a part of this mandate to link together (network) with apostolic ministries from our area and from around the world. As a networked Body of Christ, we can do more together than we could if we were by ourselves.
- That we are to be an Apostolic Church. We are to be filled with the Holy Spirit of God. We are to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord. We are to be a church after His own calling.
Well, let me said clearly, as an apostolic ministry, that...
"WHAT HAPPENS HERE DOES NOT STAY HERE!"
Lord, Your kingdom come and Your will be done!