Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Examine Us Lord

Let us pray. Father God, come and examine my life and everything in it. Examine my workplace. Examine my family. Examine my city. Examine my heart! Examine it with Your holy Word and by Your Holy Spirit. Show me Lord how you want to restore and rebuild my life, city and nation by Your power and Your strength. Grant me Your decrees of favor, provision, power and faith to carry it out for Your glory. And Lord, let it be known from this day forth that the enemy, Satan himself and all of his spirits, have no heritage here. He has no heritage in my family. He has no right in my workplace. He has no memorial in my school and my city. He has no place in my heart. Thank you Lord God. You are the mighty one. You are the famous one. You are the Ancient of Days. I give you praise in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Keeper of the Keys by Tom Schlueter
blog comments powered by Disqus