Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Ten

Dear Friends,

Today we begin Day Ten of the Seventy Days of Blessing.  Ten is a significant number.  In the Hebrew language it signifies testimony.  What is your testimony?  What has the Lord done in your life?  What will He be doing in your life today?  I believe it all starts with this simple confession from the Psalms.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts" (Psalm 139:23).

Search my heart, Lord. Only the Lord can know what resides in the heart of man.  My prayer for today is that He would find a heart open, pliable, honest and broken heart that invites Him to take full control.  As He fills us and occupies our very being – we are then recipients of the fullness of His blessings.
blog comments powered by Disqus