There is no better day to declare our freedom than today - Independence Day. As we declared "Freedom" yesterday" (see yesterday's blog), so today we declare the following verdict from the Courtroom of Heaven:
THE HIGHEST COURT
OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD
THE PEOPLE OF GOD,
THE PRINCIPALITY OF BAAL (Including Baal, Queen of Heaven, Leviathan)
We come before our Judge, our Lawgiver and our King (Isaiah 33:22) and His court of heaven “by the blood of Jesus” and we “draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water (Hebrews 10:19-21).
We come before the Lord who abides forever. He has established His throne for judgment, and He will judge the world in righteousness. He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity. The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble (Psalm 9:7-9).
We come before the Court of Heaven seeking enforcement of its prior decisions in favor of The People of God, the Plaintiffs. We are petitioning the Lord to open the scrolls pertaining to the destiny our nation, the states of our nation and in particular the State of Texas (Daniel 7:9-10).
- The People of God have sought and obtained from the Court a Decree of Divorce wherein the Plaintiff was found to be entitled to have sole right, claim, and interest, in and to all gifts, possessions and inheritance from Plaintiffs’ Father and Defendant was forever banned from the title, control or use of such gifts, possessions or inheritance. (Psalm24:1) (Psalm 115:16).
- In those previous judgments, the Defendant was also banned and placed under a restraining order from causing our offspring to be still born, aborted, kidnapped, trafficked or being destroyed by the Defendant or so infected by sickness attributed to the Defendant’s condition that no life remained in them.
- The People of God have committed, and do continue to affirm their commitment, to avoid any contact or participation with the Principality of Baal and its vast extensions, and to be trustworthy in the use of the gifts, possessions and inheritance to which they are entitled.
- The People of God are entitled to the blessings of Abraham, (Galatians 3:13-14) and are entrusted with those blessings to be a blessing in the earth (Genesis 12:2-3). This Court holds that the People of God have been set free and therefore they are free indeed and that we have a destiny, a future and a hope that is secure in our Father that will not be cut off (John 8:35-37; Proverbs 23:17-18; Jeremiah 29:11; 31:16-18). Our Father has formed the People of God and our days have all been written and ordained for us when as yet there was not one of them (Psalm 139:13-16). He has declared life and not death over us. And in the presence of His court we choose life (Deuteronomy 30:19-20).
We petition the court:
- To judge the Defendant and his earthly agents for their acts (or their support thereof) of slavery, human trafficking, prostitution, and the shedding of innocent blood through abortion (Matthew 18:5-7; Jeremiah 32:34-36).
- To uproot and destroy the pompous words and actions of the Defendant and consume the root of this iniquity with holy fire (Daniel 7:11-12).
- To release the hosts of heaven to act in conjunction with the People of God to set the captives free, to bind up their wounds and to mend their broken hearts (Isaiah 61:1).
- To secure the Plaintiffs once again in their covenant relationship with the Father, affirming that we are once and for all divorced from the systems of Baal and are wedded to the Son of our Father – our beloved Groom and Lord Jesus Christ (Hosea 2:16-20) and to grant us (His saints) everlasting dominion as ambassadors, kings and priests of the Father’s kingdom on earth (Daniel 7:37).
WHEREFORE, this Court being fully advised in the evidence does find for the Plaintiff and against the Defendant in all matters material to the Plaintiff’s Petition, and does by this decree grant the petitions and all requests set forth above.
That being the Order of this Court, from and after this date, so shall it be.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
*Composed by Dr. Thomas Schlueter (Texas Apostolic Prayer Network) - Copyright 2013. The model of the Baal Divorce and Writ of Assistance composed by Dr. Jerry Mask of the Oklahoma Apostolic Prayer Network was utilized.