Sunday, April 14, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Twenty-Nine

My Friends,

My heart is overwhelmed with joy. Mi corazón se llena de alegría. I witnessed the wedding of my youngest daughter at the Convento de las Capuchinas in Antigua, Guatemala. It was a joyous celebration. These pictures express the anticipation of the bride and groom before the wedding. This is the same longing we should have in our heart for our Lord and groom - Jesus.
I will rejoice greatly in the Lord, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations. (Isaiah 61:10,11)

blog comments powered by Disqus