Friday, May 24, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Sixty-Eight

Dear Prince of Peace Saints

Yesterday noon during city prayers with other pastors, we were singing Exalt The Lord.
Exalt the Lord our God (ECHO)
And worship at His feet (ECHO)
For He is holy
For the Lord our God - He is holy
For the Lord our God - He is holy
For the Lord our God - He is holy
Yes the Lord our God - He is holy
The Spirit of the Lord was moving in the room and I received the following prophetic word.
"Have I not declared it and therefore is it not so, that Prince of Peace is a key. I hold this key in My hands and in this very hour I am using it to open up the doors of the courts in order that my decrees and plans can and will be released in earth. Do not take this lightly for I have asked others to do this but they did not hear me, or they refused my offer. You have not, and therefore know, that this day, I am turning you (the key) in my hand and the door is opening."
On this 68th day of blessing – say "yes" to the Lord!
blog comments powered by Disqus