The following is copied from "Prayer for Freedom." I thank them for their faithful prayers regarding trafficking!
“I expose slavery in this country because to expose it is to kill it. Slavery is one of those monsters of darkness to whom the light of truth is death”
I believe every time that we pray the truth of Christ is shining in the darkness, so I thank all of you prayer partners that are standing up for justice. You are changing the world!
“I the Lord have called you to demonstrate my righteousness. I will guard and support you, for I have given you to my people as the personal confirmation of my covenant with them. You shall also be a light to guide the nations unto me. You will open the eyes of the blind, and release those who sit in prison darkness and despair”
- People will be aware of the problem of Human Trafficking & Slavery
- Law enforcement will have the training needed to identify victims & wisdom to handle each situation
- Government will implement and enforce policy surrounding Human Trafficking
- There will be after-care housing for all victims of Human Trafficking. Trained to help the needs of trafficked victims
- The victims will receive all areas of healing that they need. Physically, Spiritually and Mentally
- The victims will find a personal relationship with Christ and complete healing
- The victims will have the ability and opportunity to get work, housing and training for a new life
- The justice system will help facilitate the prevention of the demand for slavery
- That people that are facilitating the sex industry will find a relationship to Christ and stop
- That the traffickers (organized crime and individuals) will be brought to justice
- Potential traffickers and victims will find a relationship to Christ (high risk youth)
- Proclamation over each victim freedom through Christ
JOIN WITH TEXAS APOSTOLIC PRAYER NETWORK as we start a 40 day prayer initiative tomorrow morning!