Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Statewide Call to Pray - Day Thirty-Six

Last we began our TXAPN Multi-Region meeting in Alvord, Texas.  The Lord broke through into our hearts as we laid down "traditiuonal" forms of worship and meeting.  We had no worship team but were simply invited to "dwell" in His presence as a keyboard player exalted the Lord with simple instrumental worship.  Words and pictures of the Lord flowed into our hearts.

We then listened to Texas Representative Phil King (District 61 - Weatherford).  What a powerful presentation from a powerfully humble servant's heart!  I believe a podcast of his talk may be avaialable at some point.

Durring the worship the following prophetc word came forth through TXAPN Council Member Annette Lavender:
And the Lord would say to the faithful remnant of Wise county, all the counties represented here and the state of Texas. I have called you for such a time as this. I have called you to pray and seek my face for the state of Texas, for the nation and for Israel

My eyes search to and fro for a remnant that will hear My voice and heed my instructions

It is time to hear the roar of Judah in this land.

The roar will be heard and I will move on your behalf because you have been faithful

The Lord would say that this is My battle. I will fight the fight for you have sacrificed and been obedient.  It is time to take the mountains and for religious structures to bow their knee to my kingdom.

Know that my heavenly host are opening a pathway for you and Holy Spirit will illuminate your path towards a resting place for my faithful servants

It's My time now!

I would also encourage you to listen to the meeting from Shreveport.   Chuck Pierce teaches, but he also shares a powerful dream about the lamb and lion that fits this word from Alvord.
blog comments powered by Disqus