Monday, June 20, 2011

A Statewide Call to Pray! Day Three

It is probably the most quoted verse over the last several years but there is most likely no more important season than now to embrace it fully!

Then the LORD appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:12-14 (NASB)

Yesterday, in response to A Statewide Call to Prayer - Day One, Kim Ulmer, one of TXAPN Regional Council Members from the Heart of Texas, wrote:

This really resonates, Tom.  Back in mid-April, I asked the Lord what was up with all the fires in Texas?  He gave me a visual of the prophecy spoken over Texas last year (in 2009) at Connect the Glory (go to the 2009 Report to Texas) about Texas being a fire-brand state.  He told me, "Texas is a fire-brand state.  People love those words, Kim.  It appeals to their sensual nature.  Few understand what that means.  For to be a fire-brand state means that you must first walk through the fire.  Texas is walking through that fire, now.  I am separating that which is not of Me.  There is that which proclaims to be of Me, but which is not.  Dross from the wheat.  It is time."  

The Lord continued to speak:

"Press into Me.  The ride won't be comfortable for it is the time of the great shaking.  The line in the sand is widening, and it is deep.   No one can stand in the middle.  All must choose which side they will stand.  It is the time of the Separation.  My own must come out of the world.  Many who profess to be Mine will fall away, for their roots are not deep.  But I say to you, press in!  Press in!  Am I not faithful?  Does not My word say that if My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways, will I not hear their cry and heal their land?  But it takes a bended knee.  For I will not heed the cries of the exalted, those who steep themselves in pride, those who refuse to put away their idols.  I will not listen to them.  But those whose hearts are like children, those who keep their eyes upon Me, I will cover with My wings.  they will soar like eagles, and the enemy will not prevail against them.  They will trample on scorpions and snakes; they will tear down principalities and strongholds.  They will raise altars of praise to Me; they will exalt My Name, and I will show My favored ones My Glory."


Amen and amen.  Let us bow the knee.  Let us raise up altars of praise to our Lord and King.  The Lord reigns.  Burn us with Your holy fire. Open the floodgates of heaven, Lord, and let it rain!
blog comments powered by Disqus