Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Nineteen

Dear Co-Laborers,

Press on.  We are in the Nineteenth Day of Seventy Days of Blessing. The Lord is releasing anew today and the days to come a fresh wave of health, wealth and miracles.  He is pouring out a fresh anointing on His servants.  He is refreshing us and the land with springs of living water. 

Let there be no regrets for the past! Confess your sins. Be forgiven and press on to the upward calling in Christ Jesus.  Passionately seek His face. Dedicate all your resources unto Him. Purpose in your heart to glorify Him through thought and action.  Let His glory spill out from your life  to the lives of those around you.  This past Sunday the Lord released an impartation for divine and supernatural conversions of those of our family and workplaces. Press on!
"Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:12-15).
Again – press on!  Their is great prize awaiting us!
blog comments powered by Disqus