Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Seventeen

Dear Friends

We enter the seventeenth day of blessing. I read this short line from a Joyce Meyer devotion this morning: "I encourage you to start your days by dedicating yourself to God. When you do, He will faithfully help you live a godly life."  It is profound in its simplicity.

Let us fully engage ourselves in this day which the Lord has given us as a gift. Offer yo the Lord the full use of your eyes, ears, mouth, hands, feet, heart, finances, gifts, talents, abilities, time and energy.  The day fully belongs to Him.  It's about Him, not us.

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" (Galatians 2:20 NASB).

SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND!
blog comments powered by Disqus