Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seventy Days of Blessing - Day Thirty-Nine

Dear Saints
"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus " (Philippians 1:3-6)
Last night at our first Lifting Up Eagles class, we went around the table and allowed everyone to share a part of their faith walk.  I was overwhelmed by the variety of testimonies.  But there was ONE very strong underlying theme – the faithfulness of God.  God was and is working on each of them as well as you. And I am confident that as we journey through these seventy days and beyond that the Lord will perfect the work He is doing in you.
blog comments powered by Disqus