Tuesday, May 28, 2013

STOP THE TRAFFIC - DAY 3


A ministry friend wrote: "I live in Houston, which has the most used port in the nation for trafficking. In fact, Houston has more sex clubs/illicit clubs than Las Vegas! The Lord placed a burden on my heart about two years ago for this travesty. Every other Tuesday, I lead a small group of college kids in prophetic intercession specifically for human trafficking. I love that God is opening the eyes of His people!

There are two well known ministries here in Houston. I know there are many more, but these are the two I know well. Elijah Rising, once known as Exodus Cry, is a ministry I am connected to. They are a prayer/awareness/rescue group. Also, Redeemed is a large ministry that does the same. Both ministries provide shelter and mentoring for rescued girls as well."

Today we focus on Free our City. 


blog comments powered by Disqus