Today is Day 12 of a twenty-one day initiative to end human trafficking in the United States and Mexico. You can download the Prayer Guide through this link: Prayer Guide.
Today we are asking the Lord regarding Technology, Social Media and the Internet!
Personal RepentanceFather God, in Jesus’ Name, forgive me personally if I have spent more time seeking personal satisfaction, comfort, and attachment through technology, social media, and the internet rather than looking to You for authentic relationship, companionship, and comfort.
Corporate RepentanceToday, we stand in the gap for parents in our two nations who are distracted and neglecting their responsibility to watch over the time and the content with which children are engaging on the Internet. Forgive us all for leaving a generation of children unguarded to those who would seek to bring them harm.
- Mighty God, protect our children and young people from falling into the trap of predators seeking to enslave them in the sex trade through technology, social media, and the internet.
- Father, give wisdom, discernment, and information to young people about the traps and snares of false promises of dating relationships, jobs, and other online offers that would lead them into the sex trade.
- Heavenly Father, convict and deliver those who use internet pornography, turning their hearts to You for peace and satisfaction.
- We ask You, God, to give tips, leads, and successful technological strategies to law enforcement agencies to identify, arrest, and convict sex trafficker and put an end to sex trafficking organizations from using social media, and the internet.
- Father God, convict the owners of classified websites to screen and qualify all ads to prevent sexual exploitation and predators. We pray for strict laws to be enacted, preventing the use of social media for sex trafficking and related activities.