Saturday, September 14, 2013

Freedom 21 - Day 5

Today is Day 5 of a twenty-one day initiative to end human trafficking in the United States and Mexico.  You can download the Prayer Guide through this link: Prayer Guide.

Today we are asking the Lord to restore the broken family.

Personal Repentance

Lord, forgive me if I have mirrored the sins of my culture through breaking marriage covenants, dishonoring my spouse, neglecting my children, and/or putting the god of materialism above You.

Corporate Repentance

Father, we repent for breaking Your commandments regarding how to conduct marriage and family in ways that release Your blessings upon us, our children, and all of society. Forgive us for neglecting to disciple the next generation regarding holy relationships, marriage, and family.

Intercession

blog comments powered by Disqus