Saturday, September 28, 2013

Freedom 21 - Day 19

Today is Day 19 of a twenty-one day initiative to end human trafficking in the United States and Mexico.  You can download the  Prayer Guide through this link: Prayer Guide.


Today we will focus our prayer and repentance on the issues unique to US-Mexico border towns - the innocent ones.

The Lord secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. –Psalm 140:12

Personal Repentance

Lord, forgive me is I have not cared about the legal battle for innocent victims. I ask that you would give me ideas and show me ways that I can get involved on behalf of survivors from a legislative perspective.

Corporate Repentance

Father, we confess that we have often declared righteousness but failed to work for righteousness. Help us to be true in word and deed. Grant us your wisdom to know how to address this issue in our own communities.

Intercession

blog comments powered by Disqus